AUG 2013: PM --> Senior PM
NOV 2016: Senior PM --> Director, PM
JUN 2016 - Present (GifGab)
- Product lead for JibJab's newest app called GifGab (formally known as JibJab Camera).
- Selected by Apple as App of the Day in the USA April 1, 2018 as well as throughout Europe on May 1st, 2018.
AUG 2014 - JUN 2016 (JibJab)
- Product lead of JibJab's mobile team (iOS and Android). Featured by Apple as a Best New App in October 2014.
- Led launch of a Facebook Messenger version. App was featured by Mark Zuckerberg in his F8 keynote speech as the example app to show off the Facebook Messenger platform when it was announced in March 2015.
- Led launch of iMessage Extension in July 2016. Worked in an Apple lab to build the initial iMessage Extension ahead of extension's launch in iOS 10. The extension was featured by Apple when they announced iMessage apps at WWDC keynote.
- Manage weekly sprints as Product Owner in agile environment using JIRA.
- A key component of our mobile development is monitoring KPIs and optimizing our funnels on a weekly basis. Tools used include Google Analytics, Fabric's Answers and Tableau.
JAN 2012 - JUL 2014 (StoryBots)
- Product lead of the StoryBots brand, comprised of two separate tech/product teams: mobile (14 apps live when I left) and web (storybots.com). Managed weekly sprints for both teams as Product Owner. Prioritized backlog in Agile environment using JIRA.
- Product Owner of four mobile apps and six web apps. Highlights include Tap & Sing (2013 Children's Technology Review & Family Choice Award Winner) and Learning Videos (2014 Academics' Choice Awards™ Winner).
- Managed development of apps from idea to live product. Created user flow diagrams and PRDs, collaborated with UX designers to develop interface and worked alongside engineers during development, QA and user testing.
- Product lead of StoryBots API development. The API allows user account data and membership status to seamlessly flow back and forth between StoryBots' mobile apps and website.
- Monitored brand KPIs (registered users, subscription purchase) using Google Analytics and Tableau. Worked to improve conversion rates by running weekly split/multivariate tests of each product's funnel.
- Worked alongside executive team to define quarterly and yearly goals. Led weekly performance review meeting with executive team.